– Local and Japanese staff work as one to operate the business.
– Nairobi (Kenya), Lagos (Nigeria), Johannesburg (South Africa), Kigali (Rwanda)
– Investing and managing agribusiness in Rwanda.
Rwanda Nuts Company
Africa Healthcare Fund (AHF1, in operation)
– Established in 2017, investment in 30 companies*
Africa Healthcare Fund (AHF2, in operation)
– First Closing at the end of March 2022
*Our 30th investee’s investment execution is scheduled for the end of September 2022
– Mr. Yoshiyuki Sato (50 years in business in Africa, founder of Kenya Nuts)
– Dr. Amit N. Thakker (Chairman of Africa Healthcare Federation, Chairman of Kenya Medical Association), etc.
– Implemented numerous projects in North Africa, East Africa, West Africa, Southern Africa, and surrounding regions. (market research, entry support, distributor search, M&A support, investment support, etc.)
– Extensive network with local companies, local government agencies and international organizations.
– Rich local business experience.
– Japanese networks such as Ministry of Foreign Affairs, JETRO (Japan External Trade Organization), JICA (Japan International Cooperation Agency), and other Japanese companies operating in Africa, etc.